Air Cooled Super Lite Racing Boots.
Made from light weight Microfiber Leather and have a super strong P.E Polycarbonate Strike Guard, which comes with a lifetime guarantee (probably the strongest in the world).
The Super Lite boot is used by top trainers and riders worldwide. It is favoured by race horse trainers for its ability to offer superior lightweight protection.
How do they work? As the horse gallops tendons are cooled by cold air passing through the front air vents at high speed, circulating, passing through the boot & exiting out of the side vents. This allows a constant speed of cold air passing through the boots.
• shaped to contour the leg & mould around the fetlock area without impeding the natural action of a horse galloping or
• 6 air-vent cooling system
• cooling system optimised at high speed with air
passing through front air vents
• cools tendons
• light and flexible
• do not retain water
• maximum protection
• strike protection down back of tendon
• lightweight eva lining
• microfiber leather binding
• machine washable – cool wash, dry naturally.